Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reflections of week 2

Week two has started on a very positive note.

The topic of Discussion - Web Searching was really very interesting.All of us  reviewed different search engines and analyzed them  in terms of use in their own classes and shared  their advantages and disadvantages with recommendation about the search engine.I was amazed to see such a wonderful way of searching the web.Now I have a firm belief that in this technology driven information age developing your knowledge skills and expertise is dependent on your web skills.

The task - ABCD Model for Behavioral Objectives gave a new dimension to my teaching methodology.I posted my findings about my class in this perspective.It has given me new ideas to teach and train my students.

Project Task 1 - Describing my class helped me to plan my objectives for future training of my students




As for as the blogging is concerned  sharing my reflections on what I did and what I learned this week has added a lot of value to my insight.

Regards
Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment