Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reflections


Hi Everyone

This is my first experience of creating a blog.Due to some reasons I could not give my reflections earlier.It is a unique experience to share your learning on a blog which is a very interactive platform.

This course provides us an opportunity to see this activity as a learners point of view where we can follow these good practices with our students with required modifications.

I used to read blogs earlier without actively participating in the discussions.But that is a thing of past.I have learnt how a teacher/trainer can plan and make an effective use of blogging by making it interactive.

I am really excited to learn a lot of new  things from all of you.I would like to thank Courtney and her colleagues for starting this program on a very promising note.

I am looking forward to have a wonderful time with all of you.

Regards.

Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment